On Monday, 7 August 2017 10:45:46 BST Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> https://www.packtpub.com/packt/offers/free-learning for the next twelve
> hours or so is offering
> https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/learning-flask-framework that I
> thought might be of interest to you.  They offer a different book each
> day.

Ralph,

Thanks for that; I've now downloaded it, although I'm not sure when I'll get
back to Flask since the work on the WMT River System Control and Monitoring
Project is now in full swing.  I'm very much in hardware mode at the moment.
Something for the long Winter nights perhaps :-)

Registering on that site proved to be a challenge in itself because the login
/ register link didn't show up until I had accepted about 40,000 scripts in
ScriptSafe.  You get used to doing that, but it's pointless having the tool
installed if you don't at least assess each script as you allow it.

> This email's also in part a test because lug.org.uk disappeared from DNS
> for a while due to Nominet issues with validating the registrant, so if
> anyone had bounces, that's why and it should be OK now.

It arrived :-)

--

                Terry Coles