Hi,

Back in August 2016, I posted a query about how to get a Wireless AP and
Webserver to spoof an Internet connection so that a phone could be used to
connect to our Audio Guide and Kiddies Quiz.

At the time I was using the information at:

  https://foxdogstudios.com/making-phones-believe-the-wifi-has-internet

to do this and had some success.

However, as the 2017 summer season progressed it became obvious that newer
phones didn't work with this solution so I've just started to look at how we
can fix it.

The original page at Foxdog Studios had disappeared so I wrote to them a short
time ago and asked if it could be resurrected.  I just got a response (on a
Sunday!!!!)  saying that they had taken it down because they too had
experienced problems.  The chap there has just put it back up for me.

As a result, I have a starting point again, but if anyone knows what the
latest test sites are for Android Phones (or has a link to a list), then I
would appreciate it.  iPhones seem to be alright.