On 27/06/18 09:56, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
Hi Terry,

Any dissenters?
If none shout by when I get a round tuit tomorrow,
I'll alter this email's signature, update the wiki,
and tell Nick who isn't subscribed to the list.

Cheers, Ralph.

Just a thunk for an alternative venue for some other time. There is a bar on the lower Parkstone road that I noticed a mention of somewhere the other day that has recently been refurbished, and I wonder if it would be convenient for others who are not so independent as us from Colehill/CM.- The Grasshopper?  Also the Sloop down at the Poole Roundabout.   I almost sense an exploratory trip coming up.

Peter