Another thing you might find useful is Firefox's 'Inspect Element (Q)' mode
(right-click on the page to find that). You can highlight elements and
inspect (and modify) their dynamic CSS properties. Especially useful for
finding things like e.g. the element's width doesn't fill its parent the
way you thought it did.

Tim.
*/