On 21/07/18 07:58, Terry Coles wrote:
On Friday, 20 July 2018 22:02:04 BST PeterMerchant via dorset wrote:
I have two halves of a birth certificate as separate jpgs. Can someone
advise me how I can 'stitch' them together. Each pic is 2/3 of the
certificate. I am not fluent in gimp or other graphical manipulation tools.
Try Hugin.  It's very good at this, although it's really designed to stitch a
series of landscape views together.

Just for closure. Hugin worked very well. It just took a bit of learning about how to use it.

Cheers,
Peter