On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 21:38:42 +0100, dorset@mailman.lug.org.uk said:

> Mail from the LUG is filtered into a DLUG folder.  In this folder  the
> emails have the tabs Reply/*Reply List*/ Forward etc. In other folders
> the Tabs are Reply/Forward or if to multiple addressees Reply/Reply
> All/Forward.

Are you certain that the different tabs (do you mean 'tab' or do you
mean 'button'?) are a function of the /folder/ rather than the /email/?
What happens if you move a LUG mail to another folder, and a non-LUG mail
into that folder? My expectation is the appearance or otherwise of the
'Reply List' tab will follow the mail.
--
Linux Tips:     https://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/category/techtips/

--
Next meeting at *new* venue:  Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2018-10-02 20:00
Check if you're replying to the list or the author