On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:23:55 +0000, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> I've not used it, and don't fully understand its operation, but I
> wonder if RADIUS is well suited to the `authentication and
> authorisation' of clients to the home network.

I have got the impression from these messages that Tim might be quite
enjoying the cat and mouse game, and so going straight for the
'nuclear option' of RADIUS might spoil the fun! Having said that,
perhaps I am underestimating the adversary.

One 'cheaper' option for authentication would be to just have more
than one WiFi SSID.

--
  Next meeting: BEC, Bournemouth, Tuesday, 2019-04-02 20:00