Thanks for all the suggestions.

So in the end, I got this generic one:
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0899RJQ95/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This was mostly because of cost. It can do 1080P, but (and this is a big
but) it has issues depending on the mode it's used in. It can only do
1080P30FPS in M-JPEG mode, without audio. If you use YUYV the framerate
is poor unless you use VGA mode. I have not tried the built in mic. So
unless like me you don't plan to use the mic, I wouldn't recommend this.
It is very cheap though.

Here's the output from v4l2-ctl --list-formats-ext:

ioctl: VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT
        Type: Video Capture

        [0]: 'MJPG' (Motion-JPEG, compressed)
                Size: Discrete 1920x1080