I'm reminded of a wireless NAS-cum-router I had some years back - possibly
Belkin, I don't recall exactly - which brazenly featured a setting in its
config that was a toggle labelled 'Self Healing'.  The docs stated quite
unashamedly that the thing might hang up from time to time, and if you set
the toggle then it would do a daily reboot - an automated
turn-it-off-and-on-again :-/

best regards,
웃
Victor Churchill,