On 26/05/2021 08:57, PeterMerchant wrote:
My wife has a 7" Lenovo tablet bought June 2017 and yesterday the Tesco shopping App said that it would no longer work on this device due to an out of date Operating System. The OS was Android 6.  The tablet still works well, except for being particular about which charging cable we use.

So be warned if you use the Tesco shopping app.

I bought her a new Lenovo 7" tablet, but it is slightly smaller (New case needed - £££) and this one will not stay in landscape mode. That's another problem, and Lenovo don't want to know.

Peter

Peter, have you tried disabling auto-rotate? My Android phone has a similar problem I think.

Hamish