I have both, hidden away in the garage. Is that a parallel printer(Centronics)
cable that you want, or just a  25way  extension cable.
Also somewhere I should have some 25-15 way D-converters if required. (not
exactly sure where they are).

This is a measure of how technology has changed in the last 15 years.

Peter

Just a note. T-bird keeps on wanting to use my yahoo address as the 'from'
address, but I changed the settings of the Yahoo one and now it won't, so I
have to select the hotmail one after it fails.  Wish I could get it to default
to Hotmail (which is the top of the list).