WE have had a few, and I have been happy with Lenovo ones. I once had a 10" one, but it was
eminently droppable, so I now have an 8" one. I recently bought Val a new 8" one, but it has
Android 12 and is a pain to use. I recommend an 8" one over the 7" ones as it is significantly
larger.  Looking at my list, my tablet is Android 10 and my phone Android 13, and both are easy to use.

I suggest that we meet for coffee somewhere and you can have a play before
committing. I got our latest from Currys for about £89. Via Quidco!

cheers,

Peter