On 12/03/2024 11:27, Peter Merchant wrote:
On 11/03/2024 18:09, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via dorset wrote:
Hi all,

At the last online meeting, several of us expressed interest in doing in-person meetings again, probably at the Broadway in Bournemouth where we used to do them.

We were thinking of doing them on a different day so they don't clash with the online meetings, and so that people who don't want to attend/can't attend in-person meetings don't miss out. I don't think we decided what day yet, so now would be a good time to chime in with your suggestions so we can try and come to a decision.

Hamish

Well, How about sticking with Tuesday a fortnight different from the on-line sessions, so Third Tuesday of the month?

Peter

I might be busy on the third Tuesday evening of each month, so could we potentially do the third Wednesday evening of each month or similar?

Hamish