*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

*Contract Length:        *6+ months

*Location:                *San Jose, CA

*Rate** Range:                *$DOE C2C

Fortune 500 Entertainment Company is hiring in Los Angeles, CA.  The company
is the world's most popular television service delivering state-of-the-art
technology, unmatched programming, the most comprehensive sports packages
available and industry leading customer service to its more than 24.5
million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.

Our customer Develops state of the art Software for Set Top Boxes,
Interactive Guides and Mobile Devices. We are looking for multiple Engineers
who have worked in a traditional software development environment.  The
contract is a long term assignment with high probability for an extension
beyond a year.

        *C/C++ Developer (Cupertino Office)*

·        5+ years of experience in C/C++, Object oriented
design/implementation.
·        Must have worked on embedded environments
·        Experience working on Audio/Video products like settop boxes, DVRs
is a plus
·        Experience working on low-level Audio Video related modules/drivers
·        Experience working on multi-threaded programming
·        Experience working on Linux OS especially in embedded environments

**
*
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Sahitya priya
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com