Hi,

We have opening for below position with our Direct client, kindly share
suitable profiles to supriy...@terminalcontacts.com

**

*Business Analyst with Risk Management Exp.*

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6 Months+

*Years of experience – 8-10 years *

*Only USC, GC, L2-EAD & GC-EAD*

*
*

*Job Description:*

1) 6 years experience in data analysis in credit risk

2) Good communication skills

3) Should have worked in risk and compliance domain

4) Good exposure to data management and analytics

5) Exposure to core banking/product banking experience

6) Good requirements gathering experience

7) Consults with users and clients on system issues/problems and come up
with solutions

8) Will work with development team closely and ensure the business
requirements are rightly

*Position: Senior Linux/System Developer Integrator*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 months+*

* *

*Job Description*

   - Strong Linux OS experience (Linux and Windows) 5 years in depth real
   world experience.
   - Linux compute clusters, with experience in job schedulers such as:
   SGE, LSF, PBS, etc.
   - Proven track record of large compute cluster builds, support and
   deployment
   - Skills in deploying, supporting, and configuring high performance mass
   storage devices (NAS, SAN, iSCSI, etc.)
   - 3+ years of experience in programming language development
   - Expertise in Web Development technologies

Regards
Supriya
(210) 591-7657

Gtalk/YIM-supriya.javaji
supriy...@terminalcontacts.com
www.terminalcontacts.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/supriya-kumari/25/6b8/ba9

*Terminal Contacts LLC.,  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software
development and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives*