Good Morning

Hope you are doing great. One of our Client  is  looking for Project manager
Please, let me know If you have any suitable consultants for this position as
soon as possible, Please send me your consultants word resume, contact details,
Rate Information  and let me know the best time to reach them .... Thanks!

Project Manager || Harrisburg PA

Must Haves:

*         CDIA Certification

*         Document Imaging experience

*         The ability to lead multiple projects

*         Project Management experience

*         Technical experience as it relates to document imaging

*         Ability to work for different customers as needed.

Nice to Have:

*         Previous document imagining project experience

*         Solid references

*         Resides within the Harrisburg, Pa area

Thanks
Surya Krishna Bharth.G  [cid:image001.jpg@01CECBB5.C3BD3840]
Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,
13624 Flying Squirrel Dr., Herndon VA 20171 ||
http://www.its-incorp.com<http://www.its-incorp.com/>
Direct:703 246 1564
Email: bharath....@its-incorp.com<mailto:bharath....@its-incorp.com>
Gtalk: bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com<mailto:bharath.gsk.i...@gmail.com>