Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great today.

Email me at *sa...@aclatinc.net <sa...@aclatinc.net>* , If you have right
resource for below position

Position: Abinitio Tester

Location: - Herndon VA.

FTF required

We need to abinitio people with good testing background.

Need to have strong SQL exp.

Thanks & Regards,

 Sampath Arra | Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

Aclat, Incorporated| Recruiting Team

IT SERVICES | Consulting - Development - Staffing

5 E. College Drive Suite 100| Arlington Heights, IL

Off: (847)577-3501 Ext:3504 |Fax: (847) 577 2568(847) 577 2568

Email: sa...@aclatinc.net | Web: www.aclatinc.com |

Gtalk: sam.aclat...@gmail.com

Connect with me on LinkedIn!

http://www.linkedin.com/in/sampatharra

IMPORTANT NOTE: Under Bills. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress, this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our
contact information. If you have received this mail in error or prefer not
to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line and the email ID(s) to be removed. All removal requests will
be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype