Hi
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Need        :Sr.Solaris AdministratorLocation : Dallas ,Fort Worth,
TXDuration : 3 Months + *
Candidates *must be local!*

*Solaris Administrator- Disaster Recovery*
This position for performing Solaris Disaster recovery
Experience
*Solaris DR activity is must 7+ years of Solaris System administration*,
including* VERITAS clusters*
Should be experienced with running, modifying and debugging scripts.
Should be proficient in Sun and VERITAS volume managers
Experience in AIX and Linux is a solid plus
Must have experience with jumpstart and booting from SAN
Should be able to work independently
Must be flexible to work long hours and weekends
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks&Regards
James Miller |  IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct:  (609-935-3773)*101         | Fax 312.582.2699
Website:www.itbrainiac.
Yahoo  :james.usrecruiter
Gtalk    :james.usrecruiter
Email  : james.mil...@itbtalent.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an.addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, youare not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer
system list