Hi

Please let me know if you would be interested in the below mentioned
position:

Please send resumes to *u...@addonusa.com <u...@addonusa.com> *

*Role: Java Developer*

*Location: Richfield - Meridian Crossings, MN*

*Duration:3 Months*

*Phone Screen to hire for non-local candidates. *

*A Java developer with OIM or OIA experience* is ideal.

**My notes from speaking with the manager  - He needs a Java developer to
work with vendor packages - OIM (Oracle Identity Manager), not a HARD CORE
heads down Java developer

Would almost prefer someone with vendor package experience

Attn Suppliers: this position may extend/convert depending on approvals for
next CAPEx.

This position will work with the applications OIM and OIA (Oracle Identity
Manager and Oracle Identity Analytics) that US Bank uses to manage and
provision user's systems access.

This will include activities such as implementing new release, developing
custom extensions, resolving production problems and supporting the
conversion of additional users and applications to the system.

The products are supported by a development team within the Information
Security department.  The candidate should have both excellent system
development skills as well as a solid foundation in Information Security
practices

Thanks & Regards,

*Uday*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Addon Technologies, Inc*

17197 N.Laurel Park Drive

Suite 513|Livonia|MI|48152

Fax: 734-418-2603

*E mail: u...@addonusa.com <u...@addonusa.com>*

  Jesus saved the thief
on the holy hill of Golgotha because of one hour's faith;
will he not save you too since you have believed? Luke 23:42