*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great,*

*Please review the below requirement and let me know your interest*

*Please share your resume and contact details to har...@intsystech.com
<har...@intsystech.com> / 908 333 3534.*

*Requirement**:*

*Position: QA Automation Lead Engineer/ Architect*

*Location: Philadelphia PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Note: Need only 10+years profiles.*

*Responsibilities:*

1.       Create, design, and build automation frameworks that work across
multiple platforms

2.       Good experience with open source frameworks/tools.

3.       Create tests for complex systems of features and services for the
recurring delivery of Urban Code's suite of products

4.       Build automated tests using existing tools and frameworks to
expose defects in product code and work with Developers to ensure adoption
and ultimately test coverage and quality

5.       Work directly with Developers, Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers,
Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure proper
development and quality of our applications and platforms

6.       Identify and implement new tools and techniques to increase our
product's overall quality

7.       Create a cohesive and engineering-based testing team focused on
product quality

8.       Extensive knowledge of all automation tools like QTP, Selenium,
Cucumber, etc But not limited to only these. (any other open source tools
also)

Thanks and Regards,

*Harish*

International Systems Technologies Inc.