Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know if you are interested
for this position,

Please share me your updated resume and contact Detail 908 333 3534/
har...@intsystech.com.

*Requirement :*

*Position: *Pega Developer

*Location: *FT. Lauderdale, FL

*Interview: *Skype

*Note: Need only 8+ years candidate, Must have 2.5 years left on H1B.*
*Job Description:*

   - Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs and
   develops software applications
   - Writing code and unit tests, working on API specs, automation, and
   conducting code reviews and testing
   - Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and
   other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivering continuous
   improvement
   - Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing
   sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry
   trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
   - 2-3 years of software development experience

   - Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design,
   software development, and testing
   - Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business
   partners
   - Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of
   platforms
   - Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational
   databases
   - Experience with Pega RULES Process Commander System or other Business
   Process Management (BPM) system is a plus

Thanks and Regards,

*Harish*

International Systems Technologies Inc.

10 Corporate place south, Suite 203