Hi,

Hope You are Doing Good,

Please check below requirement and try to get me suitable profile ASAP to
9083333534/har...@intsystech.com.

Requirement:

 Position: Model N.

 Long Term Contracts 8-24 Months

 50 Remote/ 50% Travel or mixed.

 Location: TBD

 Start Date: December

Responsibilities:

·       Technical consulting experience with designing and delivering
complex solutions to the pharmaceutical industry

·       Experience with implementing large scale enterprise software
solutions.

·       Knowledge of pharmaceutical contracting process and/or government
pricing, along with data elements common to these domain areas.

·       Proficient with conducting presentations on technical scope,
concepts and architecture

·       Experience in documenting technical specifications.

·       Ability to translate business requirements into technical
requirements.

·       Software product expertise with either I-many, Revitas, ModelN or
Vistex commercial contracting or government pricing applications.

·       Technical Experience:

o    Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL

o    Java/J2EE

o    XML

o    Unix, Linux, Windows

o    Reporting Tools (Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy)

Thanks and Regards,

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc.

10 Corporate place south, Suite 203