Hi,

Hope You are doing Good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know if you are interested
for this position,

Please share me your updated resume and contact Detail 908 333 3534/
har...@intsystech.com

*Requirement:*

                                          Role: Pega Developer/Architect(
6-Positions)

                                          Length of Contract : 6-12+months

                                          Location: Toronto, Ontario City,
Canada

Note: Candidates willing to go to Canada for project Contract.

*Required Skills*:

   - Should have more than 3+Yrs of overall experience and Pega – PRPC
   should be 3 +Yrs
   - Will be  responsible for architecting and designing business
   applications using Pega PRPC 7.x and other Pega frameworks will be
   preferable
   - Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing
   BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
   - Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of
   the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional
   requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business
   benefit)
   - Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities
   within the customer base
   - Should be able to working in Onshore and offshore model
   - Exp in Banking domain Preferred

Thanks & Best Regards*...*

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908 333 3534 |Fax:732-348-9533|

E-mail: *har...@intsystech.com* <nagar...@intsystech.com>   |