Hi*,*

Hope You are doing Good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know your interest On this
position,

Please share me your updated resume and contact Detail
*908-333-3534*/ *har...@intsystech.com
<har...@intsystech.com>.*

*Requirement:*

*Position:* Senior ETL Developer

*Location:* Minneapolis, MN.

*Duration:* 10+ Months

Note: Face to Face Interview only so need locals

Required Skills:

·         *8 years* minimum experience in *software development* with a
majority of this experience *building ETL process*.

·         Strong working knowledge across the *technology stack* including
ETL, *data analysis*, *metadata*, *data quality*, audit and design.

·         Technologies currently used and supported are *PL/SQL, Oracle,
Informatica (more important)* and *SAS (not required but nice to have).*

·         Advanced knowledge and experience using multiple
languages/platforms for programming including *Java*, PL/SQL, SAS,
*unix* *shell
scripting* and *Perl scripting.*

·         Experience with *search engine technologies* and *storage
management* of large quantities of both *structured* and *unstructured
data.*

·         Advanced knowledge of integration technologies such as Web
Services and messaging systems, *Enterprise Application. Integration*,
*Business
Process Management*/Workflow etc.

·         Certification: Informatica, SQL, *Oracle* is a plus.

Thanks & Best Regards*...*

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908 333 3534 |Fax:732-348-9533|

E-mail: har...@intsystech.com |