*LONG TERM*

*RATE*

*DOE*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*In-Person Only*

*Local candidates strongly preferred*

*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO Phone, NO
Skype, NO exceptions*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

Applies process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles
to conduct process modernization projects.

*Job Description*

·      This position applies process improvement and re-engineering
methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.

·      Additional duties may include activity and data modeling, developing
modern business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and
assessing performance measurements.

·      Providing group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides
additional forms of knowledge transfer.

·      Serves as a key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure
enterprise wide integration of re-engineering efforts.

*Additional Responsibilities:*

Design workflow for purchasing software, collect and analyze
statistics/metrics for software purchases, identify gaps in all associated
processes and risks, establish memorandum of understanding (MOU’s) where
required, maintain SOP's for all processes, and support the client at
customer meetings.

*Skills*

*Required*

*Years Used*

*Last Used*

8 or more years of demonstrable working experience facilitating BPR and or
Lein process improvement sessions

*8 Years*

Two years’ Experience with developing RFP

*2 Years*

Five years’ experience documenting business process

*5 *

Two years experiences facilitating sessions

*2*

Five years’ experience with process mapping, including as is and to be
scenarios

*5*

Five years working as a business analyst, developing business requirements,
and test cases

*5*

This position requires a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other related field.

*Required*

Please send the below details for submission process with updated Resume

Full Name:

Phone:

E mail:

Skype Id:

LinkedIn:

Interview Availability:

Rate:

Location:

Re Location:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Visa Expiry:

Date Of birth:

Last 4 Digits of SSN:

Thanks & Regards

*Ram Chapala*|Technical Recruiter

*HCL Global Systems Inc.*

24543 Indoplex Circle, Suite #220

Farmington Hills MI 48335

Phone: 248 473 0720 Ext:175

Fax: 248 473 0721

Email Id: v...@hclglobal.com

Gtalk: ram.ch...@gmail.com

Certified MBE |www.hclglobal.com

*Note:** This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*