*LONG TERM*

*RATE*

*$50/HR ON C2C*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*In-Person Only*

*Local candidates strongly preferred*

*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO Phone, NO
Skype, NO exceptions*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*NJDHS Infrastructure*

Review, plan and then assist in the implementation of the agency core EVPL
infrastructure.

Continue to upgrade and assist in the agency Network Redundancy project and
environment

Upgrade the WAN communication for the agency Disaster Recovery planning and
implementation

Plan and implement Cisco IOS Upgrades

Upgrade core infrastructure communications for NJSPIRIT

Upgrade core infrastructure communications for the NJKIDS

Upgrade core infrastructure communications for the DHS, divisions,
institutions and hospitals

*Security Framework*

Recommend ways of upgrading the Network Environment (LAN, WAN and
Enterprise).

*Skills*

*Required*

*Years Used*

*Last Used*

Integration, installation and operational experience with Cisco Switching,
Layer 2 & 3

*4 Years*

Integration, installation and operational experience with Cisco Routers

*4 Years*

Integration, installation and operational experience with Cisco IOS

*4 Years*

Integration, installation and operational experience with Nexus 7000

*4 Years*

Network infrastructure build and migration design and implementation
experience

*2 Years*

Experience with IT Security mandates and protocols

*1 Years*

Prior experience with Checkpoint firewall configuration

*1 Years*

Strong Communication Skills

*Required*

Please send the below details for submission process with updated Resume

Full Name:

Phone:

E mail:

Skype Id:

LinkedIn:

Interview Availability:

Rate:

Location:

Re Location:

Availability:

Visa Status:

Visa Expiry:

Date Of birth:

Last 4 Digits of SSN:

Thanks & Regards

*Ram Chapala*|Technical Recruiter

*HCL Global Systems Inc.*

24543 Indoplex Circle, Suite #220

Farmington Hills MI 48335

Phone: 248 473 0720 Ext:175

Fax: 248 473 0721

Email Id: v...@hclglobal.com

Gtalk: ram.ch...@gmail.com

Certified MBE |www.hclglobal.com

*Note:** This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*