Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

Please find below position and let me know your interest.

*Job Title: **MS SQL Server DBA*

*Location : Charlotte, NC *

*Duration: 12 months+*

*Rate:$37/hr on c2c*

Principal Accountabilities:
• 8+ years of experience as a MS SQL Server DBA supporting development and
production environments.
• Strong experience in Database Administration with SQL Server ( 2005,
2008, 2012, 2014)
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues with database
integrity, performance, deadlocks, replication, log shipping, connectivity,
and security
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance
Monitor, SQL Profiler, and other monitoring tools.
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O,
disk space, or resource contention.
• Strong knowledge and experience with database backup and recovery
• Experience with Database mirroring, Always On,  clustering, partitioning
• Experience with data replication and ETL using SSIS.
• Experience in implementing operational automation.
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks
• Knowledge of configuration management and patching
• Knowledge of SQL Server tools: Profiler, DTA, SSMS,  SSCM, DQS, SSAS,
SSRS, SSIS, TFS
• SQL Development – ability to troubleshoot SQL Code and design stored
procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, referential
integrity
• Experience with windows server, security delegation, storage components.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled at writing documentation for DBA processes and procedures

*Supriya Kumari*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Sr.  Resource Executive*

*O: *770-255-3105 *E: **supriya.kum...@pyramidci.com*