Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know your interest for this
position,

And you can reach me with your updated resume at *908-333-5825
/ har...@intsystech.com <har...@intsystech.com>.*

*Requirement:*

*Position:* Java Backend developer with Scala exp

*Location:* Atlanta, GA

*Duration:* Long term Contract

*Required Skills:*

Ø  Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such
as JavaScript,
HTML5, and CSS3

Ø  Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and
SASS

Ø  Understanding accessibility and security compliance

Ø  User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
and environments

Ø  Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system

Ø  Management of hosting environment, including database administration and
scaling an application to support load changes

Ø  Data migration, transformation, and scripting

Ø  Setup and administration of backups

Ø  Outputting data in different formats

Ø  Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language { should have
the knowledge of one or more of PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, JavaScript
etc.}}

Ø  Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.

Ø  Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles

Ø  Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment

*Thanks & Best Regards....*

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908-333-5825 |Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *har...@intsystech.com <nagar...@intsystech.com>*   *|*