Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

It was nice talking to you,

Please review the below requirement and let me know your interest for this
position,

And you can reach me with your updated resume at *908-333-5825
/ har...@intsystech.com <har...@intsystech.com>.*

*Requirement:*

*Position: *Senior Full-Stack Developer with web exp

*Location:* Santa Clara, CA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Required Skills:*

Ø  Deep JavaScript development experience using Object-Oriented and
Functional design as well as familiar with J Query, Bootstrap, Backbone,
Underscore, Require JS, and D3 libraries

Ø  Expert in Java application development

Ø  front-end: HTML5/CSS/DOM/AJAX/JSON

Ø  back-end: Java

Ø  database: MS SQL/Oracle/No SQL

Ø  Experience in RESTFUL Web Services APIs

Ø  Experience in Play Framework (Java/Scala/Akka)

Ø  Experience in Hadoop (HDFS/Hive/Impala/HBase/Spark/Solr/Phoenix)

Ø  Experience in test driven development

Ø  Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing and metrology

*Thanks & Best Regards....*

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908-333-5825 |Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *har...@intsystech.com <nagar...@intsystech.com>*   *|*