Hi,

We have the below position with *Photon*. Please let me know if you are
interested.

*Role:                     Program Managers*

*Location:             Deerfield IL*

*Duration:             6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Program Managers - Project management, product management, business
analysis and process design

Related projects, including six years of Multi-Channel, Omni-Channel, and
Retail experience. His passion is complex program management - he has
successfully led large multimillion dollar programs. He has proven success
in numerous roles in technical project management, product management and
quality control.

*Skills include:*

·         Complex program management

·         Project management, product management, business analysis and
process design

·         Strategic roadmap development

·         Website management, Web application development, data warehouse
development

·         Process and productivity improvement

·         Technology planning, strategy development and operations
management

·         Team leadership and executive communication

·         Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)

*Specialties*: Program management; project management; product

Thanks and Regards

*Todd*

Ph: 901-203-2883|| Email: tod...@visionisys.com