Dear Partners,

We have a requirement from our client. The details are as follows:

Please find job description:-

*Role:AS400 Developer Duration of Hiring 6-12 months No of years’
experience 4-5 years*

*Skill Set*

AS400, RPG Skills

*Work Location*

Beaverton, Oregon

*Special Instructions*

Need Visa Copy for sure

* Detailed job description - Skill Set:*

1. 4-5 Years of experience in .AS400, RPG programming
2. Excellent Communication skills & Quick Learner
3. Knowledge on Support landscape
4. Knowledge on Merchandising Management
5. Good experience on Data Analytics, Reporting and Queries

*Mandatory Skills* AS400, RPG Skills

*Good to Have Skills* Island Pacific, Merchandising

* Client Interview / F2F Applicable *Yes /Skype

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2177