Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know your interest for this
position,

And you can reach me with your updated resume at *908-333-5825
/ har...@intsystech.com <har...@intsystech.com>.*

*Requirement:*

*Position: *Sr. SQL Developer with Java proficiency

*Location: Winston Salem, NC*

*Note: Need to submit with visa Copy.*

*Requirements Skills:*

Ø  Excellent skills with SQL (advance queries, tuning).

Ø  Proficiency in Java and C/C++ a plus and Excellent technical skills in
Oracle PL/SQL, SQL

Ø  Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views,
indexes, table spaces etc.)

Ø  Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the
translation of business requirements into them

Ø  Experience with change management tools and processes, including source
code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.

Ø  Good knowledge and understanding of Oracle API’s

Ø  In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures

Ø  Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting

Ø  Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives

*Thanks & Best Regards....*

Harish

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908-333-5825 |Fax:732-348-9533|

*E-mail:* *har...@intsystech.com <nagar...@intsystech.com>*   *|*