Hello ,

This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
HP OMi/BSM Engineer in NJ. Please find below the job description and if you
have any candidate matching with the requriement then please share the
resume at maso...@systelinc.com.

Title: HP OMi/BSM Engineer
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration: Long Term

*Must have Minimum of 5-6 years of HP BSM experience*

Job Details:
For this position we require someone with in-depth knowledge of HP BSM or
OMi v10 or Opsbridge. We are seeking someone who is able to define/manage
policies.

Job Responsibilities:
•        Onboarding application monitoring solutions using HP BSM and/or
OMi 10
•        Gathering of customer monitoring requirements
•        Management and configuration of HP BSM, OMi 10 - Creating
customized Workspaces
•        Performing agent installation, upgrade, HTTPS/certificates
•        Creation of OMi policies, profiles and templates
•        Development of correlation rules and event handling strategies -
Working with Service Modeling / Service Discovery
•        Integration of data from non-HP event sources into OM or OMi -
Migrating OM policies and agents to Omi
•        Mentoring and training of customers on deployed solutions to
ensure smooth transition of responsibilities
•        Providing technical guidance to engineers on usage of Operations
Manager i and BSM Suite

Desired Skills and Experience:
•        In- depth knowledge and implementation experience with HP BSM.
•        HP Operations Manager i 10 migration from previous versions is a
plus
•        Experience implementing uCMDB, OMi, NNMi, SiS, RUM, BPM is a plus
•        Experience and knowledge of monitoring technologies best practices
•        SNMP based monitoring tools is a plus
•        Multiple scripting languages is a plus
•        Remedy experience is a plus

Other Desirable Skills:
•        Strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing
purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making
presentations.
•        Self-Driven individual who can work independently or as part of a
team.
•        Ability to relate to a diverse group of people including technical
and development personnel, management, business customers, and vendors in a
constructive and effective manner.
•        Solid technical background coupled with desire and ability to
grasp skills quickly, combined with deep attention to detail along with
excellent verbal and written communication skills
•        Project and work flow management skills

Job Requirements:
•        Minimum of 5-6 years of HP BSM experience
•        Familiarity and experience with OMi v10 is desirable.
•        Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/ Information
Systems or related experience
•        Requirements analysis or business analysis skills helpful

Thanks & Regards
Masood Khan