Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- amit.si...@axiomglobal.com <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>*

*Job title:              SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant Location:
           Atlanta, GA   Duration:             13 Months Job Description:- *
Candidate should have knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance Processes
PM Work Order Management experience;
Set up Preventive Maintenance;
Working knowledge of Equipment Masters, Equipment Hierarchy,
Functional Locations, Measuring Points, Task lists;
Candidate should have 3-5 years of SAP and  1-2 full cycle
Implementations experience.
Should have good communication skills - oral and written

Best Regards

*Amit singhamit.si...@axiomglobal.com
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>Skype-Amit3522Gtalk-amit352recruiterwww.acg-usa.com
<http://www.acg-usa.com>220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*