*Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then
please send me your updated resume*
*Position: SOA Architect*
*Location: New York City NY*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Interview: Phone and Skype*
*DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: *
· Design and develop the following Service Oriented Architecture
(SOA) design artifacts: Business Object Models (business entities/objects
and their relationships).
· Service Models describing the service layers in the desired
business domain.Service Specifications describing the input and output
interfaces for the service, as well as its security, editing and interface
· eXtensible Markup Language (XML) interfaces and files.
· XML Schema Definitions (XSDs).
· Web Services Description Language (WSDL) files.Writing and
documenting enterprise level SOA standards, best practices and patterns.
· Specific activities include: Lead system analysts, designers, and
developers in development, implementation and maintenance of
Component-based J2EE applications through an iterative object-oriented
· Lead architecture activities implementing Design solutions
including Infrastructure design, installation, configuration and
implementation for High availability/fault tolerant integrated solution.
· Creating SOA Design standards and best practices for object
naming, design & deployments, data & content integration and production
output using various channels.
· Designing services to wrap Third party software, exposing
functionality to store/retrieve/archive/manage information in a Service
Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
· Use of IBM’s Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools: WebSphere
Business Modeler (WBM), WebSphere Process Server (WPS)/Business Process
Manager (BPM), WebSphere Integration Developer (WID)/IBM Integration
Designer (IID), and Rational Software Architect (RSA) to create SOA design
artifacts for composite application development teams.
· Designing BPM solutions with service orchestration using Business
Process Execution Language (BPEL).
· Infrastructure design and implementation of High Availability
(HA) for IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) 7.5 and IBM Integration
Developer (IID) 7.5.Using IBM’s ESB tools: WebSphere Message Broker (WMB),
WPS/BPM and Data Power, for data mapping/transformation, and message
· Designing workflow services and exposing them for all business
domains in implementing seamless workflow orchestration under SOA
· PART A: THE ONE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT:
· Senior Level You must be a Senior Technical Architect / SOA with
documented employment experience of 5-7 years (60-84 months)
· .- You must have technical experience centered around a
technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications. Design and
implementing Information Technology solutions.
- You must be able to work without assistance and can provide
leadership for others; may have advanced education.
*PART B: REQUESTED DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: *
· The numbered qualifications below are not mandatory, but
candidates should meet or exceed in duration and skill set target asked
for, at least 4 of numbers 1 through 7.
· 60 months of application architecture experience in Java-based
SOA solutions including application design, infrastructure and integration
layer design, installation, configuration, implementation, production
support and documentation of complex systems.
· 42 months experience designing services to wrap APIs (application
programming interfaces) to service enable as a component and/or web service
consumable by a customer application through standard/secure interfaces.
· The interfaces may include but are not limited to: SOAP; REST
with JSON payload; Local and Remote EJBS, SCA, etc.
· 36 months experience using IBM’s SOA tools: WebSphere Business
Modeler (WBM), WebSphere Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere
Application Server (WAS) WebSphere Process Server (WPS), WebSphere
Integration Developer (WID), and Rational Software Architect (RSA) that
support end to end Business Process Management (BPM).
· 36 months using IBM’s ESB tools: WebSphere Message Broker (WMB),
WPS and Data Power for data mapping/transformation and message
· 12 months experience importing models from WBM into WID and RSA,
and implementing service orchestration using Business Process Execution
· Bachelor’s Degree or greater in computer science or related field.
· SOA Architect Certification.
*Ankush Nirala* | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: 201- 620- 9700* 112 | Mail: 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ
Corp.Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
ank...@apetan.com | G-talk: ankush...@gmail.com | www.apetan.com
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]
*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.