*Hello Friends,*
​​
​
*Ho​pe you are doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below
position.*

*Please send Resumes to **sur...@webilent.com​ <http://​@webilent.com>*

​​
​
​
​
​
​
Title:
​​
​
*​*Business Intelligence Developer

Location:
​
Boston MA

​Duration:
​
6
​+​
Months

​

​
*Job Description:*

​
*Important Skills*

*Technical* – SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, ETL & Microsoft Toolset

*Soft* –Although Manager is more concerned with the consultant’s skillset
versus soft skills…he has been having difficulty finding candidates that he
can understand when conducting phone screens so far. Manager is from France
and has a thick accent. He said “if they can’t understand my accent and I
can’t understand theirs then it’s going to be a problem.”

*-Must Haves*

·         SSAS

·         SSRS

·         SSIS

·         ETL

·         Good Communication

Your early response is highly appreciated.
​
Thanks & Regards

Suresh Tammineni

Webilent Technology Inc.