Greetings!!!

Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*vishal.si...@idctechnologies.com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>*

*Job Title    : Mule ArchitectLocation    : Charlotte, NCDuration    : 06+
MonthsDescription:*
•    Experienced in Java, J2EE, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and
building integration projects using MuleESB, Mule API and Mule Cloud Hub
Experience in Enterprise Architecture
•    Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft. RAML specifications/build
experience
•    Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a
plus
5+ years’ experience working in Integration platforms with atleast 10+
overall experience for Architect

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Vishal.Singh@ <vishal.si...@net2source.com>IDCTechnologies.Com
<vishal.si...@net2source.com>
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
idctechnologies.com <vishal.si...@net2source.com>