*Position : Mobile Developer*
*Location : EL SEGUNDO, CA 90245*
*Duration : 3 + years contract.*
*Photo ID and Visa copy is mandatory to submit the resume. *
*REQUIRED SKILLS: *
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
Must be able to work in the United States
3+ years of experience writing Android apps
Strong understanding of Android design principles, patterns and best
Experience publishing to the Google Play and maintaining versions of an
Familiarity and experience with push notifications • Solid understanding of
Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Preferred SCM or PMI-ACP.
Responsible for design, development, testing, debugging and production
support of iOS, Android or Windows mobile applications (apps) for various
*Roles & Responsibilities: *
1) Design and develop mobile apps for Client customers to run on iPhone,
iPad, Android handsets and tablets or Windows mobile devices.
2) Develop and track software development using AGILE/SCRUM methodology as
part of a small software development team.
3) Provide technical expertise within project teams and work closely with
various teams including Product Marketing to prototype, refine, solidify
and adequately document requirements.
4) Troubleshoot and resolve problems that arise both in quality assurance
phases and after production launch, and ensure ongoing operation of the
apps on new versions of mobile operating systems as they are launched.
5) Document results.
6) May at times be required to project manager or be a member of a project
*||Tel: 703-962-7227 X 427 || Fax: 703-439-2550 || *
*Email: maz...@gsquire.com <maz...@gsquire.com>*
*Gsquire Business Solutions Inc || www.gsquire.com <http://www.gsquire.com>
|| 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151Women Owned
Small Business / MBE / SWAM Certified*