Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please review the below requirement and let me know your interest for this
position,

And you can reach me with your updated resume at *908-333-3615
/ har...@intsystech.com <har...@intsystech.com>.*

*Requirement:*

*Position: *QA Automation Engineer (Java/Selenium)

*Location:* San Francisco, CA.

*Note: Needs to go for F2F.*

*Required Skills:*

ü  Experience with Selenium Web Driver and strong Java background & willing
to Automate the test cases.

ü  E-commerce domain experience  is a nice to have.

ü  Worked on Agile Projects mode

ü  Very Strong in Database knowledge like Oracle & SQL knowledge

ü  Good Understanding the Web tier architecture well

ü  Strong Communication & Presentation  skills.

*Thanks & Best Regards....*

Harish

[image: logo.gif]

International Systems Technologies Inc*.*

10 Corporate place south.| Suite 203  |

Piscataway, NJ 08854  |

D:908-333-3615 |Fax:732-348-9533|

E-Mail: har...@intsystech.com   *|*