*Hi*

*Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then
please send me your updated resume*

*Position:         .Net Developer*

*Location:        Owings Mills, MD*

*Duration:        12+ months*

*Interview:       Phone and F2F*

*Job Description:                     *

Experience with .Net, C#, WPF, etc.  Might want a better level of
experience so that they can hit the ground running with such things as WPF,
C#, MVVM.

This is an application that rides on the control system. We're trying to
make it a bit more autonomous so that we don't have to make it check in w/
our system.  One of our customers is willing to bank roll the project.

Its essentially updating a C++ app that was written a while ago. Moving it
to C# and there is some connectivity w/ Visio and some connectivity to our
systems that will be less strict such as OPC.  System generates XML files
to track info.  Generates a report to send to the Nuclear Regulatory body.

[image: logo]

*Ankush Nirala* | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201- 620- 9700* 112 | Mail: 72 Van Reipen Avenue # 255 Jersey City, NJ
07306 |

Corp.Office: 15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |

ank...@apetan.com | G-talk: ankush...@gmail.com | www.apetan.com

*[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]*
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> *[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
*[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]*
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.