Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find an urgent requirement from our client, detailed below. If you
feel any of your consultants are a good match for this requirement do
respond me with his/her contact details, expected hourly rate.

*Please reply on :- **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com*
<amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

*Job title:              SAP BW  Lead with New GL experience Location:
           Orlando, FL Duration:             3 Months *Required experience:
SAP BW lead that will confirm the design in New GL and finish charter
of accounts design. • What new data sources/Extractors do we need to
install from Business

 Content
Architect HANA Modelling (ETL Process)  for the New GL extractors
What new Master data extractors that would be needed
Analyzing new reporting requirements for New GL.
Should have New GL Implementation experience.
Should know Backend Development on BW & should be able to suggest
required Enhancements on Data Extractors.
He should be able to do the impact analysis on the New reporting
requirements that would be required for New GL.
Should have prior experience on the ECC enhancements (User EXIT/BADI
etc ) for any kind of structure enhancements required for Data
Sources.
Should be able to Architect the BW system for New GL changes.

Best Regards

*Amit Singh **amit.si...@axiomglobal.com* <amit.si...@axiomglobal.com>

* Skype-Amit3522 Gtalk-amit352recruiter **www.acg-usa.com*
<http://www.acg-usa.com>
* 220 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598*