This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
PostgreSQL DBA in TX. If you have any candidate matching with this skill
set then please share the resume along with the contact information at

*Job Title: PostgreSQL DBA*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Job Description:

·         Provide on-site database and system support

·         Monitor, collect statistical information, and provide reporting
on capacity and system performance

·         Based on statistics, make recommendations to maintain and improve
capacity and system performance

·         Monitor the system, and act upon system and application automated

·         Perform diagnostics, testing, and troubleshooting of software,
o/s, and database issues (ex. correcting installation, configuration, or
data problems)

·         Plan and perform software installation, configuration, upgrade
and patching plan and perform database configuration, maintenance, upgrade
and patching

·         Perform and manage system and database backups

·         Perform manual switch to redundant system / database components,
in case of system failure

*Thanks & Regards*

*Masood Khan *

*maso...@systelinc.com <maso...@systelinc.com>*