C# .NET Developer with Trizetto and Facets
Location: *Philadelphia, PA (Local prefferd)*
Length: 6 months on contract and then convert to a full time employee
Software Development & Testing
• Design, develop, unit test, document, schedule, & deploy supportable
technical solutions to business needs.
• Sybase (or other RDBMS) SQL development, store procedures & database
• C#.net development.
• UNIX scripting a plus.
• Real-time (FXI) and batch interface design & development on Trizetto
Analysis & Design
• Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
• Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
• Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into
• Develops technical design specifications.
• Participate in and/or lead code reviews.
Communications & Documentation
• Conveys ideas clearly and tailors communication based on selected
audience (technical and non-technical)
• Documents various processes, procedures and workflows accurately.
• Effectively composes technical and non-technical documents such as
Functional Specifications, Technical Design Specifications, operation
guides, process flows, and other technical schematics.
• Writes and updates task/project status and reports.
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of business-side management.
• Experience interacting with the team at Offshore locations.
• 5+ years of software development experience in a fast-paced environment.
• 3+ years solid programming experience in Sybase or other RDBMS – Tuning
and optimization, Modular code development, Hands-on experience in writing
stored procedures and triggers & functions.
• 3+ years of experience using C#.net Web services & applications
• Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider. Trizetto Facets experience is a
• Complete SDLC experience required.
• Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities required.
• Accommodate work schedule and works extra hours to meet crucial project
deadlines as required.
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
• Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management,
and vendors with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as individual contributor,
• TriZetto Facets experience strongly preferred.
• Keeps abreast of industry standards and development best practices.
• Supports and carries out the AmeriHealth Caritas Mission and Values.
• B.S. in technical discipline or equivalent business experience in
*Needed some details for submission process -*
*Full Legal Name : Contact Number :
Email ID : Current
Location : *
*Last 4 digit of SSN : Skype ID
: DOB(MM/DD) : *
*Availability to Join : *
*Work authorization :*
*Education, University, Year:*
*Vishal Ji Awasthi*
1255 west 15th street suite 815 Plano, TX 75075
*Web: **www.srimatrix.com* <http://www.srimatrix.com/>