Hi

Hope you are doing great!

This is *Ravi Kumar*, working as a Technical Recruiter at *Nityo Infotech*
. Please find below Job Description and let me know your interest.

*Role :: Java Developer*

*Location :: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Experience :: 9+ Years*

*Duration :: 12+ Months*

*JD::*

• B.E/BTech Electronics/Computers

• 5 years+ strong experience in Advanced Java and RESTful API development

• Prior experience in developing RESTful API connecting to HBase/NoSQL data
sources is must

• Strong technical hands on experience in Node.js, Angular.js

• Understanding of Hadoop/Bigdata systems

• Experience working with NoSQL data sources (specifically key-value pairs,
which we use extensively in our projects).

• Good in communication both written and verbal

• Should have experience in Agile development projects

• Digital Marketing & Advertisement domain knowledge would be value
addition.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ravi Kumar*

Technical Recruiter

609-853-0818 ext 2157

ravi.ku...@nityo.com

www.nityo.com

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html