Hope all is well..
I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Edison, NJ) is currently seeking a
(SAP Production Analyst (PP/MM)) resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.
*Subject: SAP Production Analyst (PP/MM)Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation:
Edison, NJStart: ASAP*
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
• Strong expertise in at least two end to end business processes
• Primary contact for internal business partner for functional area of
• Strong understanding of process flow modeling concepts
• Translate business requirements into functional design
• Create functional specification documents and partner with other SAP
functional team members as well as the development team for complex
• Manage medium scale projects
• Review project deliverables like design document, configuration documents
and functional specifications
• Mentor team members in Client's business processes, application design
and SAP configuration
*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES: *
• Must have at least 4-6 years of experience with SAPECC with expert
knowledge in SAP Production Planning (PP) and SAP Quality Management (QM)
modules in Process Manufacturing and an FDA regulated environment.
• Candidate must have experience with at least 2 full cycle implementation
in SAP PP and SAP QM modules. .
• Candidate must be willing to learn new SAP modules, applications /
• Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAPPlant Maintenance (PM), SAP Materials
Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM), SAP
MES/MII, eSignature and SAP APO Demand Management or SAP IBP, will be added
• PMI certification and / or experience in managing medium and large
projects is desirable, but not required.
• ITIL certification is desirable
• Knowledge of any modeling tool, Visio, MS Project and MS Office is highly
• Strong communication skills a must.
• Must be able to collaborate and effectively work in teams.
• Must have a service-oriented personality
• Solid verbal communication and written presentation skills - Fluency in
spoken and written English
*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL - 60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com