*Position : Business Analyst*
*Location : Dallas, TX*
*Duration : 3 + Years contract.*
*Max rate : $ 47/hr on C2C all inc. *
***US Citizen & GC are encouraged to apply***
Project includes the design and implementation of database solutions
pertaining to Client External and Legislative Affairs. This includes data
migration, centralization and automation of data feeds and reporting with
dashboards and graphics. Requires SQL, SQL SSRS, data analysis, financial
analysis. SharePoint or Coldfusion web development experience or knowledge
Responsible for all aspects of the analysis, evaluation and production
support solutions for internal or external customer for Oracle or emerging
*Roles & Responsibilities: *
1) Primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify,
and manage the needs of the project stakeholders.
2) Retrieves and analyzes operational data evaluating and comparing
information to identify solutions to operational production support issues
or project plans.
3) May design and/or create reports/summaries, reporting tools, and
database requirements to help operational effectiveness.
4) Verifiable track record of managing complex IT projects, performing gap
analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing
process and system improvements to improve productivity and reduce costs.
5) Provide recommendations for improvement and written documentation that
relates to the analysis of the data. Develops metrics, tools and processes
for large, complex projects.
6) Design, develop, and maintain dashboards and reports providing
actionable business intelligence and data analytics for operational
7) Design architecture of IT Portal and web based user interfaces.
8) Ability to work as a liaison with both the customer and developers.
9)Drive to keep current on ever emerging application technology.
IT Analyst / Other
Business Requirements Analyst *
Legacy systems TRACE - Netmart - PART - ACMS *
Oracle Database Administration *
Oracle workflow implementation *
Problem solving skills - data quality controls, system design, data
analysis and data modeling *
*Nice to Have*
IT Analyst / Other
Oracle applications architecture *
Oracle Supply Chain - Financials schema and table structures *
*||Tel: 703-962-7227 X 427 || Fax: 703-439-2550 || *
*Email: maz...@gsquire.com <maz...@gsquire.com>*
*Gsquire Business Solutions Inc || www.gsquire.com <http://www.gsquire.com>
|| 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151Women Owned
Small Business / MBE / SWAM Certified*