*Informatica MDM Architect*
• 10+ years’ experience in leading MDM teams on Informatica stack to
deliver MDM Solutions, to define MDM architectures and defining MDM
• Ensure MDM development activities are delivered with quality, are on-time
and within budget
• Understand current and future MDM Technology offerings, and identify
appropriate fits or alignment for these offerings.
• Identify and evaluate new MDM methods, solutions and technologies.
• Understand business requirements for MDM development activities
• Ensure business needs are clearly understood, documented and
• Leverage thorough understanding of business process and system processes
to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to
meet business requirements
• Participate in business requirements gathering sessions with the business
owners and key technical resources • Translate the business and user
requirements into system requirements.
• Hands-on Participation in all development activities.
• Own the technical solution by leading and participating in JAD sessions
• Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software
review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software
reliability analysis o Coordinate architecture and development walk-through
and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that
software solutions and designs accurately reflect and satisfy business
needs. o Ensure design and construction meet quality standards and that the
testing and operational readiness tasks are conducted and produce quality
• Perform Informatica MDM design, configuration and implementation
• Installation of Informatica MDM hub
• Creating Hierarchies using Infa MDM Hierarchy manager
• Creating Custom UI’s using Informatica Data Director • Driving MDM
architecture and design discussions with the client and TCS teams.
• Design of the Cleanse functions & Match rules for various business
• Designing Informatica MDM User Exits, Match rules etc.
• Informatica SIF, Java development (preferred),
• Database modeling
• Gathering the functional and technical requirements for MDM work stream
• Upgrade of Informatica MDM
• Respond to customers queries on Informatica MDM
• Performance Tuning of Match rules and existing processes. Programming
• PL/SQL • Oracle 9i/ 10g/ 11g
• UNIX Shell Scripting & J2EE
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*