Greeting of The Day!!
*Network Security Specialist*
· Experience working on multiple Checkpoint versions include
R77.30, R77.20, legacy IPSO etc. and upgrades
· Experience working on Checkpoint blades including IPS, Threat
prevention, Identity awareness, Application & URL filtering
· Installation and Rack New Appliance and Migration from Checkpoint
legacy version to Current version.
· Configure new gateways and getting them into production.
· Creation of rules (Access, deny and block) to control traffic.
· Firewall Policy enforcement per customer Policy including global
policy and objects
· Experience in checkpoint cluster configuration including VRRP and
· Refining existing rules to minimize the number of rules used.
· Software update on all Security Gateways
· Study the traffic pattern and modify the roles accordingly.
· Troubleshoot calls with users (Generic access) or clients (VPN).
· Removal of errors (License, rule error) during a policy push.
· Documentation of VPN’s, NAT statements and networks diagrams in
· Maintain firewall hardware configurations (interfaces, routes,
arps, ha, etc.)
· Enabling Role based access (Super user, admins, read only).
· Rule management using Tufin analysis as and when planned.
· Verifying the traffic and rules on internet firewalls to avoid
· Follow up with vendors during hardware issues / RMA
· Monitoring the health of the firewall -- CPU utilization, cluster
status, interface status
· Planning and communication skills
Good understanding of the business need of the security and its
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*