Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Philadelphia, PA) is currently
seeking a (Cognos Developer) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Subject: Cognos DeveloperDuration: 3+ months -(Need Local or
Nearby)Location: Philadelphia, PA *
Pay rate W2

Client is looking for a Cognos Developer who is on the market for a
contract to hire?

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com