Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Minnetonka, MN) is currently
seeking a (Bigdata/Hadoop) resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: Bigdata/HadoopLocation: Minnetonka, MNDuration: 6+ Months *

Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements
analysis, application design, and code development and testing.
Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business
and IT stakeholders.
Designing reusable Java components, frameworks and libraries.
Working closely with the Architecture group and driving solutions.
Implementing the data management framework for the Data Lake.
Supporting the implementation and driving to stable state in production.
Providing alternative design solutions and project estimates.
Reviewing code and providing feedback relative to best practices,
performance improvements etc.
Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up with
solutions as required.
Demonstrating substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific
area of Big Data and Java development.

*Minimum Requirements *
10+ consecutive years in the software engineering profession.
5+ years hands-on expertise with UNIX shell scripts and commands
5+ years hands on expertise with SQL writing queries and RDBMS
2+ years hands on expertise with Big data technologies (HBASE, HIVE, SQOOP,
PIG,)
2+ Agile/Scrum methodology.
2 + years of experience leading teams and/or managing workloads for team
members
Demonstrated expertise in Java programming and frameworks
Excellent communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.

*Preferred Requirements *
*Splunk, and Talend*

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com